In the last couple of weeks, NewLife-FreshYou was also nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by 2 beautiful ladies. Thank you very much for it, by receiving this little awards means a lot to me and I am very grateful for it.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to her/his blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post on your blog.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
Questions from my dearest friend IngridMadisonAve
- Where are you from? I am from Romania.
- Where do you live? I live in Wales, UK.
- What are the top five things on your bucket list? Get in shape for my wedding, Road Trip across USA and definitely visit New York, Ride in a Hot Air Balloon, Improve my blog, Have a baby
- Who is your hero in life, the person you look up to or aspire to be like the most? My dad is my hero, and he will always be 😦
- What is your favorite thing about your blog? I am not 100% happy with my blog, I will be able to answer this question after I will go self-hosted.
- What are your top blogging tips? Be creative and post daily if possible.
- What’s your favorite thing to do in Spring? Walking in the park. It is amazing what nature offers us in this season.
- What piece of advice would you give to your younger self? Stay positive even if your life is falling apart.
- What do you do for self-care? I take a loooong relaxing bath, with candles, wine and a book.
- What’s your favorite social media account and why? For blogging is Twitter because it’s an amazing platform to meet other bloggers and promote your blog. But for my private life I prefer Facebook because it’s easier to stay in touch to my friends.
- Do you blog full-time, part-time, or just a hobby? I am trying to blog part-time, between my full-time job, my part-time studies and my wedding planning. Lots of things are going on in my life for the moment.
Questions from lovely Tammy’s Reading/Writing Life
- Which opening line suits you best: Once upon a time… or It was a dark and stormy night...? Most of the time is ”Once upon a time”… but moody me is ”It was a dark and stormy night” :))
- What is the earliest reading memory you have? My grandfather was always reading me stories and I was there with him pretending that I was reading too. Sweet memories 😦
- If you had five other lives to lead, what would you do in each of them? Don’t overthink – what do you think would be FUN!? Be born in America and live the American dream :))
- What is the most treasured item you possess? Pictures with my family and friends.
- Where do you write normally and where would you ideally like to write? I loooove stationery, so you guessed the answer.
- What is a blogging tip you can share? Be constant.
- Mountains or beach? Why? Summer time beach because is nothing more relaxing for me than enjoying the sun and waves in the same time. And winter time mountains because I love snow.
- Coffee or tea? Coffee
- How do you recharge? Bubble bath, candles, wine and a book.
- What is your favorite book and why? The latest favorite book is Gypsy Boy by Mikey Walsh because it is a moving story that presented other culture view of life. Brilliant story!
- If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would you dine with? Jason Statham, Marilyn Monroe and Nelson Mandela
- If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be?
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- Using one word, how would you describe your family?
- What is your favorite movie quote?
- What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
- What fictional character do you wish you could meet?
- Would you rather spend five days exploring Disney or New York City?
- What is your favorite thing about the beach?
- What’s your favorite smell in the whole world?
- What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
- Name a product or service you love so much that you’d happily be that company’s spokesperson.
- That Feeling Inside
- Mademoiselle O’Lantern
- The Key To Kayleigh
- Little Mayfly Blog
- The Laura Jessica
- Natalie Calzadi
- La vie en Rose Diaries