Yesterday I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by The Average Aspirant .Thank you so much for nominating me!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
This is the first time I’m nominated for this award and I happily accept it.
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to your blog.
- Answer the 11 Questions The Blogger asked to your blog.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or on your blog.
So here are the questions set by my nominator:
- What would be your last meal on earth? Lots of pizza. I just can’t have enough of it 🙂
- Do you believe in aliens? Why/Why not? No, I don’t just because I am the kind of person who believes in facts not sayings.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully doing the same thing
- Where are you from? I am from a very beautiful country…and I miss it a lot 🙂
- What is one thing on your bucket list? Visit America…I know it sounds silly but for me America exists just in movies. It’s not real :))
- If you won the lottery what would you do first? Didn’t think about that, maybe go on a very relaxing holiday
- What song reminds you of your childhood? Why? Dr. Alban- It’s my life – my dad bought me my first Walkman and this was the song I was listening over and over again.
- How would you describe your fashion style? Depends of the occasion, but most of the time casual.
- What’s your favorite season? Why? Favorite, definitely summer just because I can lie on the beach forever and not getting bored. But I love snow too :))
- What’s your dream job? I am doing it already, Accountant
- What did you want to be when you were a child? I think I wanted to work in police
There’s my answers, I hope you enjoyed reading them if you made it to here! These are my nominees:
I would love you to answer the same questions I was given by The Average Aspirant .
I hope you enjoy answering them!
Excepting this award is optional, and you don’t have to if you don’t want to, but if you are, thank you. I really enjoy doing these awards and I hope you do too. Have fun.